A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

An Affair To Remember

May 19 is very special day for me coz it is the day I was born in this crazy world. I am celebrating my 44th birthday (not ashamed to announce it to the whole world) and for some reason this is the first time I had a grand time celebrating it. I am sooooooooo excited (Bi style) because I get the chance to celebrate this special day with my friends.

Birthday Celebration with the Voltes Gang Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had a blast during the first birthday celebration although I celebrated it 12 days in advance. The voltes gang (thanks to Charity who named the group) planned on having an overnite stay at Prime Plaza (hope I get the name right) to celebrate this happy event with me plus of course its also our bon voyage celebration for Rizza who is going to Korea to watch the play of the Altar Boys. We started off with watching our favorite BI clips and MVs, singing, dancing, eating of course but the best part was the blowing of candles. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Candle blowing was fun because we get the chance to say our wishes and say good luck to Rizza on her trip. We even videod the part when everybody was singing Happy Birthday in Korean (being Korean Fanatics). I had a very nice time being with the group and to think I was up and awake for almost 30 hours (I work graveyard, 1am-10am. From my workshift I Tet and I went to the Grocery to buy foods needed in our planned overnight). Even when Mr. Sandman is announcing his arrival, I am still wide-awake while the rest of the team was snoring their heads off Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. Hehehehe, off the record, this is the first time I also get the chance to listen to different snore pitches and instead of me being annoyed by it for not being able to sleep, I was practically laughing the whole night just listening to the snores. The highest snore pitch was the soprano, there’s also the mezzo-soprano and the alto, no name-dropping, I might get kicked out of the group. I was even timing the one whom one doing the alto pitch. She can sustain said pitch for about 2-3 seconds without breathing in air. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the cutest part of the night, there was one member in the group who cant sleep decided to drink coffee (I don’t know why coffee). She turned the coffee maker on and decided to open the light switch for her to see where to plug is. It would have been okay but to play with the light switch was another story. She was turning the lights on and off repeatedly. When she got tired playing with light switch she decided to get ice on the fridge because her coffee is too hot. Like a little kid, she drank her coffee on the sofa but decided to leave after a few sips. I asked her why she left her spot, told me she’s already sleepy and don’t want to wake up in the morning looking like a turtle because for sure she will have back pains if she sleep sitting on the sofa. Nobody wants to go home after that night. We had such a good time that we all decided to do same thing every time somebody from the group celebrates her birthday. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home