A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A SPECIAL THANKS TO EUSHA


TO EUSHA:

Thanks so much for the wonderful Christmas gift. You made my day girl, you just dont know how much. I am a ham for this kind of special gifts and just receiving something quite extra ordinary such as the one that you made for me, let's just say, I dont know what to say, you left me speechless.

Hope I can return the favor, I am not good at photoshop/adobe but if I can, at least, help out in anyway I can, I'll be more than glad to help out.


I love the poem written on the card.

Thanks again my dear EUSHA for the gift. Wish I can return the favor.

Love lots,

FLOR

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... really, it was nothing. (: I enjoyed making your present. I read that you liked poems on your application thing for the Secret Santa, so I tried to incorporate a poem in there. ^^; But i'm really glad you enjoyed it... it brings a smile that I can bring a smile to someone else's face. (: You are so kind, you deserve presents all year! LOL. But really, it was nothing. Your thank you is good enough, you don't have to return the favor. ^^ Please don't feel burdened. I enjoyed making the presents for you.

Merry Christmas once again. You really brought a huge smile to my face; for that, I thank you. (:

<3 Eusha (Riz)

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Thanks again. will pm you at the site, thanks again.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home