A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

A CERTAIN KIND OF FEELING

i plan to make this into a song, but still fiddling the guitar for the right tune.

A CERTAIN KIND OF FEELING

I met you just yesterday and it seems
we've known each other for so long
you asked me if we can be more than just friend,
but all i did was to look at you.

couldnt we just be friends,
couldnt we just be like any other people.

you say its different if we're lovers
you say it would be different if we are close.

I happen to know what its like to have
a special someone,
I happen to know how it feels to love and
be in love.

Im scared of the feeling
Im scared of what would happen.

Its me whose uncertain,
let me go ahead and ease that burden from you.

I happen to know the song I need to sing,
know the right words to say,
but why cant I say the words right,
donts know how to tell it to you.

i dreamed of a life far more better than this.
a life far more different from what i have
right now.

tell me is it worth singing the song,
tell me is it worth saying those words,
for all i know nothing seems to come out
right now.

nothing is clear, nothing is certain
but one thing is for sure,
"I'll sing this song all just for you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home