A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Taste of Rain


Just fot back from Bagkok. To be honest I never felt any tiredness on the whole trip only contentment and pure excitement. Image hosting by Photobucket I enjoyed every minute I watched the concert and to think I have watched the same concert over and over again (thru videos of course). Nothing can compare with watching Rain perform live. Others may say I am exaggerating but all I can say is who cares, this is my blog and I can say whatever I want to say in this blog. No one can perform like Rain, he's a good singer and dancer. His charisma to his audience is unmatched and even he sang off-key on the first night I dont mind. Give the guy a break, even though he is not feeling well, he still did his best to give out the best performance. Just goes to show he is human like any of us, he also needs rest so please stop following him even for a few days. He needs to recover and the only way he can do that is to have some peace and quiet.

During the two (2) day concert, all I can remember is how I met so many BIers and was able to make friends as well. My special thanks to Mai and Cherry who helped us, RainPhilippine members, when we were in Bangkok. Image hosting by Photobucket Words cannot express our thanks to our new found chinggus for the assistance and the accomodating our request no matter how simple or complicated they are. Hope we can see you again on the next Rain concert and if ever you come to the Philippines, please allow me to be your host. Again, Image hosting by Photobucket

I will give a detailed account on my RAINy Day experience in my next visit. I am still updating so many backlogs that I cannot do it one sitting. Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home