A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Invitation to Post

I am one of those Rain fans who enjoys posting news items clips which I find all our the internet. I post them here at my blog to update at least some Rain Fans out there who are not affiliated with any forums or fan clubs. This is my way of sharing the news I get from the internet and also one way to show Rain (even though he is not aware of my blog) my support to him.

I get all sorts of update from emails, e-news subscriptions and to other Rain Site Forums. If I am not too busy updating my blog (of course my blog comes first), I also share the news/ clips sometimes pictures I get to share the news I get to other Rain Fans. Some welcome my post but others delete said postings only for me to find out days later that the same news/clips is posted by somebosy else (AISHHHHHHHHHH). They say I am spamming, who’s spamming, you also get this news from the net, right.

I stopped posting after that and concentrated on updating my blog and updating other Rain Sites. I get different request from different Rain Fans and to be honest even though I spend so much on internet access (don’t have internet access at home), I don’t care, I enjoy what I do. I feel appreciated by the request I get and in some ways my contribution to other Rain Fans are also being given its due notice. I get all kinds of request not just locally but also from other countries. I get request like posting news pictures, update on the latest news about Rain, some even have my personal email add just to email their request. I feel happy giving in to the request of other fans and the efforts I put in to share news update about this Korean Guy who touched my heart so much is all well worth it. My chinggus know how Rain changed my life and I am not a bit sorry for the time I spend doing this work for him. Its all worth the energy spent.

The very first Rain Fan Site I joined was JeongJihun. When I joined the forum, the site became my first dose of knowing who Rain is. The site became my first source of information about Rain. Raina, the site moderator is very accommodating, she answers all my question about Rain.

When I was given the go signal by Raina to post news clips and pictures at her site, I was happy because I know so many Rain Fans are visiting her site. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Well let’s just say I was in Cloud 9 when I received this news from Raina. I am very thankful for the invitation and as I told Raina I will share news that I get about Rain. Hope the site will stay as long as there are Rain Fans out there. Others may think this is a no bigee but for me, it meant something. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Note to Raina, please don’t close the JeongJihun site. If you need help, the Voltes Team can help and assist you. Just tell us what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home