A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tagged Just For Fun

1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up

My famous one liner even at work, Next question Please

2.You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

Metallica, gosh they're not singing, they're creating noise and havoc in a concert. Dont kill me if you're a fan, I just dont like their music.

3.Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

If Tet says its her hubby, me it's my %$#@*& ex.

4.What is your favorite cheese?

I like a simple and plain Cheddar Cheese. Goes well with everything.

5.You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?

A cheese sandwich on a toasted bread or bun. Getting hungry. No trimmings needed jst coffee and I'm in heaven.

6.You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

My ultimate crush then, John Travolta.

7.You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?

My oppa, Kim Dong Wan, but can I request for an extension. One night is not enough.


8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

Go to the nearest beauty salon and have my hair fixed then go to a spa and have a much needed R&R, that would be great.

9.You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

South Korea

10.Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?

Call a good friend, Raina. She had been a great help to us especially the Voltes people who are now in Korea. She was the one who emailed me regarding this fan event and was nice enough to offer help to get the tickets.

11.An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is...?

I don't drink, can I ask for another wish.

12.Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

To the time, forget it.

13.You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

I want peace and equality among all those who are living there. I dont believe one should be on top of the other. Everybody have their own special talents and if everybody just pitch in, there will be no problem in the world.

14.You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?

"Photography" I love taking pictures.

15.What is your favorite curse word?

Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16.One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

Ask them what they want. i know there is a reason why they are there. And if they are just standing there in from of me not hurting me, then they want to say something to me. I want to know what it is. Sorry guys but I dont scare easily.

17.Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely.So what's the item?

The last remnants of my Photo book.

18.The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

Given the chance to do what I want in half an hour, I would say my good-bye to my one and only baby. To tell him how much I love and care for him.

19.You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

The ability to make people good.

20.You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

The time I met my late husband.

21.You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

The death of my first born, the death of my dad and my husband.

22.You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit... you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin'! What country are you going to live in now?

US so i can visit the place where James and his mom is buried.

23.This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?

Dont care much about bars, I use to love bar hopping with my late hubby but after his death, just lost any interest in going to any.

24.Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude, check it out...I can FLOAT!"?

My kid. He loves to experience the thrill of flying and was asking me how would it feel to have the ability to fly.

25.The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?

Jim Croce. James gave me my first CD way back then and it was James Croce. Why he gave it to me is because the songs are beautiful especially Time in a Bottle and Operator.

26.The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?

My first born. Much as I want James back it would always be my first baby whom I miss so much. I didnt even get the chance to enjoy his presence much. How I wish to hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I miss him.

27.What's your theme song?

"Time in a Bottle"

If you've managed to read this far, consider yourself tagged. And if you're going to do this, let me know. I want to read your answers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor: I felt really sad when I was reading what you wrote. Sound like you really have a tough life. But then everything happen for a purpose and some things are just meant to be. We are lucky to have what we have now and can only look foward to the future as life goes on. You are a very strong woman and I am very happy to know someone like you.

I did my piece over on Marissa's blog already so if interested, please go there to read. ^^

"Time in a bottle" is a very good song. Remember singing it when I was in middle school during music class.

happybi

6:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor: Keep up the fight. Don't let it break your spirits! As Feliss mentioned, things sometime happen for a reason. Not under our control.

AJA!

Kim

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks guys. its not easy to be strong sometimes, but i try to. not everybody would understand but thats okay, just pray that this thing does not happen to them. i try to go on with my life as if nothing like that happened. whoa! but how do i say, maybe will just wait for the day when i see both of them although still have a kid to worry right now. thanks and like what you both say, AJA!

thanks i also read tet's blog and she was the one who told me about this random questionares.

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor: It is hard to stay strong but for yourself and for those that love you, keep up the fight and keep up the good spirits. We are all beside you supporting you!

AJA!

Kim

9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's never easy being strong but we know you are so AJA!!..

happybi

5:28 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks guys. know what, its people like you who believes that makes things easier for me.

6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor metallica..

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home