A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, November 10, 2006

WHY DAMPEN MY SPIRIT

Been busy studying lately. Have to go through a qualifying exam then 2 panel interviews so I slacked-off in updating my personal blog.

The exam was hard enough because it has something to do with US Consumer Acts but having to go through the 2 panel interviews was so nerve wracking. I am just waiting for the result so basically I am able to breath easier now, whether I passed or not, I will let fate decide on it.

What is upsetting me right now was the rumor I've been hearing from my co-employees. I worked hard studying for that exam and have to gather my scattered braincells just to answer all those questions during my interview. When I heard those rumors then followed by a confirmation that said rumor is really circulating around the floor, I was really upset about it. How would you feel if you were told that even though I fail any of the 3 test process I will still pass because I am close to our Operation's Manager (MO). I worked my butt off, receiving this kind of comment is UNFAIR FOR ME. These people who have this kind of thinking have no right to say this to me coz' I know I worked hard to make it to the final interview. I was not given the answer to pass the exam nor the question for the panel interview was not feeded to me. I really cried FOUL this morning when I heard the confirmation of this rumor.

My team mates where also upset about the rumor and said not to mind them. They assured me that if anybody is qaulified for the position I applied for, I am one of those who qualify (thanks for the vote of confidence guys). No wonder I was approached by my MO last Friday morning and was ask if I am okay. He told to ignore any side comments if ever I would hear them but being the clueless me, I just ignored it because I have no idea what he's talking about.

To be honest, I dont even feel like joining the fan meeting we have today. But knowing the V-Team they will ask me my reason and I just dont want to explain myself anymore. Tell them I am upset and that I dont think I will enjoy myself anyway. One less person in the group is not a loss but I also want to take a breather so I might as well join. I dont want to hear anymore side comments, had enough of it for one day.

6 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Your officemates who cant or refuse to recognize your talents are morons!!! I know how hard you worked and you have tons of experience. It's their loss if they believe all those crap.

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks sis. really the people in our office are just sooooooooooooo, the only that keeps me going right now is the thought that i have people to cheer me up if im down.

5:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about confronting the rumors and make a clear statement? Really unfair that all these rumors are going on. Don't you guys have a Human resources dept there? You should bring it up to them so they can do something. Very unfair for you!!!!..

happybi..

6:29 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i did, but you know how these type of people think, the more you defend yourself the more they say you're guilty. i know there's always a blessing behind every bad thing done. i dont know if its a blessing, i was transfered to another location. the people that i am working with right are very nice.

1:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you really did get transfer!! Commute must be a killer for you. =(

At least the people you are working now are nice... what's wrong with the people at your other work place.. why be so nasty??

happybi

5:58 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

it is. comparing it with a 20min travel with almost 2hrs travel time, its killing me actually and i got lost on the 1st 2 days going to work. anyway, i am trying to condition myself that this is where i will be working for the next month or 2. got to make the most out of it.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home