A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM ME

Before 2006 ends, I want to Thank all the good people who made the passing year beautiful for me...

I pray you'll all be Blessed always ...............

I thank you for the friendship .................

I thank you you for the LOVE ................

But most of all ...................

My special wish

May the coming year be a Blessed one for you and the rest of your Family as well!

Love, Peace, Hope and Happines to everybody!

FLOR

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family all the best in the year 2007!!!

Feliss ^^

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Thanks Feliss^^ Hope your Family have the best New Year as well.

4:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your love ones! May it be another wonderful year ahead.

Kim ^^

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks Kim^^ take care and you Smile always. Love you both and hope to see you someday.

3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home