A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Surviving Changes

Its been quite a while since i did some personal, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever in this blog. I am in hibernation mode this past few weeks and right now everything is quiet in my life.

So many things changed, so many people moved and I particularly is one of those few who find themselves experiencing these changes and movement. Its true that its hard to accept changes sometimes, most dont even want to move on after a dramatic change. If I begin to site instances in my life that brought about so many changes and even movements, I will tell myself, is it worth the effort to even try to make a difference. Dont get me wrong, I am not in any way having a problems or whatever in my life right now. Let's just say I learned how to let go things that I have no control of.

Getting confused with that I am blabbering about, well, as I said I am in my hibernation mood right now. I just write what pops into my head nowadays. It may not sound much to anybody but with the way things are, right now with me, the only one who would really understand what I am saying is that someone who knew me well.
Talk to you all soon and God Bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Take it easy over there.

Kim ^^

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Hi Kim:

Will do. You take care as well.

flor^_^

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home