A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

THIS IS GOODBYE!

Hi!

Its been quite sometime since i last posted in this blog. I will be saying my goodbye now to all those who have been part of my blog. Thanks for being there for me, giving me feedbacks, request that was sent out, friends i met, some even became close to me. I dont want to make these any more mushy than it is. I will still be maintaining my other blogs, you can still email me if you like (if you're still interested to get in touch with me) . Again ...........................


myspace comments
More eComments

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Flor:

Figure you'll be too busy to maintain 2 blogs! Best of luck with everything!!

Feliss.

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

am not able to update this blog anyway. will send you a new blogsite once i have it all straightened out. thanks for all the comments. take care and will still keep you updated.

6:49 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Take care over there. Don't be stressed and glad you got one burden off your chest.

AJA!

Kim ^^

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home