A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, December 30, 2005

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO MY CHINGGUs


Another new year has expired and another one on the way. Let's all hope and pray that this coming New Year will be a Year full of blessings.

Many things happen in our lives, sometimes we tend to dwell on what happened in the past too much that we forget that there's always another day ahead of us. I may feel guilty about this myself, but I try as much as possible to continue struggling. Nobody would believe what I have been through in my life, I am a survivor mind you but sometimes its not easy. Friends have always been a source of strength for me, without them to listen to my blabbers I might have ended up in the gutter myself. The kind of FRIENDS I have now and I hope will continue to support me all the way, are the one's that keep my chaotic world, at least, a bearable one for me.

So to all my CHINGGU's out there, KAMSA-HAMNEEDA. Mianhae if sometimes I seem pathetic for you to understand.

AGAIN, GOMAPTA
and
SEHE PAWNG-MANEE PADU-SEYO!

1 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Another holiday gone-by, I'm glad that you were able to survive it my friend. Thanks for letting me in your life and I look forward to more happy days ahead.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home