A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO (Testing One’s Patience)

I heard through a grapevine that somebody I met and helped out is practically educating her other friends to follow her lead, DECEIVING other people to get what they want and after exhausting you of your hard earned they go on their way to look for another victim. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I never met such a vile person in my entire life. I never dreamed that such person exist. No wonder nobody wants to help her out during our trip. Know your place missy, no one will help you out there except fellow Filipinos, nobody would care if sleep in the street in a foreign land but people of your own race will not tolerate it especially if you’re still young. If you are lucky to find someone who will follow your lead and I think I also found another one of your kind, you can also do such deed once or twice, after that its adios and hasta luego to you people. I may gullible but I am not STUPID. I can be a friend for life but I can also be your worst enemy. What you see is what you get from me.

Testing one’s patience is one thing but deceiving others to get what you want is another thing. Survival to the fittest is the name of the game in this cruel world but know the person or people you’re dealing with. Innocent people/person like me don’t deserve such vile actions. KNOW WHAT KARMA IS, what comes around goes around.

Friends are meant to be treasured not used, friends are there to help you so don’t go around deceiving and using them to your own benefit, friends are sometimes the best person to approach because they will not judge you, they will help you the best way they can, friends are there to support you so don’t go around using them to get what you want and then leave them when you have no use for them, friends will cry with you when you cry and laugh with you not at you when you need moral boost.

So again, know your place. You may be lucky this time with what you’re doing but the One up there will know when to stop you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really make me curious as to who you are referring too. ekekekkekek making me wonder if it is who I'm thinking. ekekekekke ^^

happybi...

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

:-) pau would know who i am talking about. hihihihi.

8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a true believer of kharma, she'll get her dues one of these days. And when it happens, the only word to her is, "you asked for it"!

Kim ^^

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i believe in kharma too Kagami.she'll get her fair share of it in due time. but right now, we try as much as possible to avoid her. i think avoiding her will be our best option right now so as not to get involved with her any further.

9:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai, good idea to avoid her but I have to say, I would love to be there when kharma hits her.

Kim ^^

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

kagami, believe me chinggu, that person doesnt deserve your time. we're better off without her. take care ;) Ai Yoshida

9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, good riddance that's for sure.

Kim ^^

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

true, true, true chinggu

4:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home