A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Friend's Note

Just want to share this nice text (SMS) message I got from a friend. I answered back right after I received this message and was surprised that she really meant what it said.

"A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter you life to bring you joy and laughter, they will never grow tired if you always feel down, instead will lend a shoulder to cry on. Will not tell you to be strong but will be strong for you when you feel down, will not let go but instead will hold on to the very end. If time comes that you must part ways, just a single note that you need my help I will always be there for you at once. Coz you're not just anyone/someone to me, you're a Friend that I chose to have for life"

Nice right, I am a ham for this kind of note. Makes me feel so lucky to have a friend like her. They're the silent type, and yet they will make you feel that you're somebody far more worth that the help that you can give them. When we were still working together, just one look, she would know what you feel and will tell you not just to hang on but will say I am here. Love you Anne, I know you read my blog. Will treasure as well. Let's touch base one these days. Take care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great friend there!! Very very nice message.....

happybi

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks.

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very sweet. Once a friend always a friend right?

Kim ^^

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home