A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A True Friend

Another nice message I want to share:

You'll never find a perfect




Friend in me...............





Coz' what makes me Human





is my imperfection ...........





But one thing is for sure .......................





I'll be your Friend forever.................................





Although not perfect ....................................






But REAL ................................... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice... simple but true..

happybi ^^

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i know, i know you would like it as well.

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing flashy as it should be. No one is perfect and that's what make us who we are.

Thanks for sharing!

Kim ^^

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home