A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Rain Poem


Listen as the Rain fall
on my face
gently touches your eyes,
gently stroking your face,
your nose, your lips
then finally going down the throat.
Oh soooo good the feeling,
how can i forget such sweet sensation.
you did not just touched my heart,
but conquered my soul, my being.
when will I ever fell those touch again,
gently, ohhhhhhhh so gently,
waiting, still waiting
for that day to come.
My dear Rain,
when will you see me,
touch me,
hold me.....
It may be a dream to me,
reality check tells me me this is not possible,
but how I wish I can have this dream come true.
heck, what am I doing,
you're as distant as the star above,
shining ever so brightly above us,
let me just look at you,
admire you from afar....
in my dreams there you always BI
my dear Rain ............
how can i forget you.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home