A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

THE BREAK AWAY Group (THE VOLTES V)

I like this topic. I am now having a good time writing this because this is how other people see me and the rest of my chinggus. Thinking about it, there is no reason for anybody to think that we are trying to get away from anybody. The group are just plain people like the rest who enjoys each others company. I see nothing wrong about that.

The Voltes V was formed because of an enemy called Boazanian, the giant robot being created by Steve's Father and Mother Dr. & Mrs. Armstrong together with Dr. Smith, (hehehe i am talking about the real Real Voltes V, with Steve Armstrong forming the head). In our case, it was my chinggu Charity (no one else) who gave our team its name. The Team was formed because of a simple Korean Dinner date planned by Tet and me. After the Christmas Party we attended, I met up with Tet again a few days after to get the burned copy of IJUKSA, Rain’s TV Series. We talked and had coffee at Starbucks and we talked about everything. Let’s just say I was practically telling her my life story and how I became a fan of Rain. After that meeting, we are actually going out together regularly as our schedule would permit it. Both of us planned to have dinner in one of the Korean Resto in Makati avenue for a change, so we both agreed on the date.

When I went online to the clubs site, I happen to be asking people from the forum where I can buy the Original Album of Rain’s first CD when Paulette offered to come along with me to buy the CD at My Room, the one beside La Salle. To make the long story short, we both ended up having a dinner date in one of the Resto in Greenbelt (forgot its name, do you remember the name of the resto chinggu) eating Assorted Seafood Paella (very yummy). I mentioned to Paulette that Tet and I planned on eating Korean Food in one of the Korean Resto in Makati Avenue, she ask if she can come along, I invited Paulette and mentioned it to Tet the next day. When we met up that Friday, November 25, 2005, turned out Tet also invited Aileen and Charity. Paulette said Rizza would like to come but because of some business she opted to join the gig on our next dinner if we will have another one in the future. We had a ball that night because of Charity, she is making us all laugh so hard that we decided to meet up again. One Friday a month became 2 Fridays a month until such time that we ended up seeing each other almost every week. We bacme regular customer at The Korean Resto and the owner became our friend. Starbucks became the coffee hangout of the group. It was during our regular meet that Charity named the group Voltes V because there are 5 of us in the group. When Rizza started joining the Friday gigs, she was tagged as the laser sword of the group (mind you not Rain as what others thought).

We have a good time together, to think the only common interest we had then was RAIN, a Korean Guy who became so popular that we all decided to join the Rain Philippine Club. When Rizza decided to make a banner for all of us, she used Rain as the sword handler. So many were intrigued by the banner that other who learned how our group was formed, decided to join in. Right now, there are also other Rain fans from abroad who would want to join us. Paulette always blog our regular night outs together with pictures so much so that others picture us as having so much good time together. Mind you we all have different views sometimes but because there is respect among all of us and we value what others are trying to say, that we gained each others trust and friendship. We all love to hangout to the wee hours in the morning, and we talk about n othing in particular. We sometimes talk about Rain (we never forget to mention him in our regular get togethers) but most of the time its just plain and simple nothing at all. Other will find it borin but we don’t and we enjoy what we do.

Right now, we even have overnite gigs if ther is somebody celebrating their birthday. I was the first one to experience this and I had a blast celebrating my birthday with the group Did we added people in our team, that is for us to know and for the rest of you to find out. We had a grand time, all of us, my chinggus are worth spending time with. We talk about anything under the sun without us not worrying about anything. We consider each others not just friends but an extension of our family, we love each other and for me my simple prayer and wish is that we all stay together as friends even though there be problems along the way.

9 Comments:

Blogger Flor said...

nomuu sarang hae chinggu-ya. thanks for liking my posting. hope our common visitor will visit this site also. see you soon.

4:15 AM

 
Blogger charity said...

Sorry for reacting a little late you know how my work keeps me away from the internet this past few days!

Keep up the good work and thank you for the credits too sis!

Bring out the bazoooka!!!

3:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading how you guys met and how Volt V + Laser sword were created!!!.. This is what I call true friendship and we all have Bi to thank for that!!!.. Thanks for sharing your story!!

happybi

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Happybi,
Yes, I really have a lot to be thankful. Because of Rain I met the V-Team and we enjoy each others company so much. I am happy as well that you enjoy reading my post. catch you later.
flor

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks flor..

I got link to your blog from Paulette's blog and I have to say you guys really do a good job. I love reading you and Pau's blog and want to say thank you for sharing this story and of course anything Bi-related!!!.. Keep up the good work!! Aja!

happybi ^^

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

again, thanks for enjoying my blog. comments like this makes me want to go on with what i am doing, besides, who knows oppa might drop by sometime, wishful thinking :p

8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annyeonghaseyo eonni! This is my first time to visit your blog and I must say it's nice reading your entries. Keep 'em coming, arachi?

Lou

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

araso, chinggu. kamsa hamneeda for visiting my blog. it was really spending time with you last onite, although we were not able to talk much, am a bit shy to approach you. anyway there'll be other onites to come hope we can really bond this time, kurae.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

what i wanted to say is i enjoyed spending the onite with you. see you later chinggu.

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home