A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

GIRLFRIEND FOR THE DAY – A CELEBRANT’S WISH

It was Lai’s birthday last June 21 and before the end of her special day she texted the V-Team of her special birthday request. The request goes like this,

“Isn’t it if it’s your birthday, you can wish, dream, or request anything, right? So on her special day, she wished to be the girlfriend for the night of you know who. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingShe continued her text saying, no contradictions, no violent reactions, ok. One is allowed to dream anyway, hahahaha.”

Well, I was not able to text her that night coz I went to bed early. Not feeling well for reason so I decided to dose off at 8pm. When I read Lai’s message, I texted her back, I was asking how was the night together with the man of her dreams and of course how does the armpit smell (sorry we have this thing about his armpit), this is her response,

“Aissssssssshhh, was very tired spending the night with him. Tet was right in saying I should drink red bull (a popular energy drink here in the Phils) and the armpit smells like KENZO (a popular signature perfume which really smells heavenly), hahahaha”

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI was laughing so hard with her response that I texted her back again, asking her if he’s still there I would want to confirm that his armpit really smell like KENZO. This is her response;

“Sorry sis, he left 12mn because Pau and Cha told her that her right to be the girlfriend for the day expires at 12mn talk about jealous people :-)”

This made me lose control, I told her, am I talking to Lai or Cinderella, I won’t write the other things I ask her but when she texted me this message I went gaga,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“He’s really good, very knowledgeable and she even cheered Dae Han Mingook, hahahahaha. She continued her text with this message, we were watching the replay of the Korea vs Togo and that’s the reason why he knows so many position because he wanted to be a soccer player before and that is the reason why he cheered dae…., hahahaha”

With the way Lai’s text is progressing, I can truly say that her dream is really a very enjoyable one for her. No harm was done; she was just having a good time and the exchange of text were purely fictions, just a product of her overly dreamy mind.

That’s the best thing about dreams, we can be anybody we want to be, be with somebody we would like to be with and be like a bee, just joking.

As I have said a while ago, these are all product of one’s dream, we were just having a good time and for Lai, imagining herself as girlfriend for the night.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better now over there.

hahah..Lai is so funny. It's perfectly fine to dream, I find those that are against it very sad. I see she has a very visual dream, hopefully, I'll dream of it tonight as well..ahhaha.

Kim ^^

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i emailed Lai your commnet, she will appreciate your comment. yeah, its nice to dream. hope you dream of Oppa as well. he's worth every women's dream, big time!!!!

8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...I think of Bi at every opportunity but he rarly comes in my dream. Hopefully, he'll be able to make a prominent presence soon.

Tell Lai that we expect graphics to go with her words. I want to see the soccer movement Bi has learned..hahaha. ROTFL!!!

Kim ^^

9:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekekekekek what a dream!!! and yes, he is worth every women's dream!!!

hmm I think it's time for me to head to bed and do a bit of dreaming myself..

gnight!

happybi ^^

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

have a nice one, nite nite. dont let the bedbugs bite.

4:01 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

will relay the message, she will have a blast reading this and i just wonder how the graphics will turn out.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home