A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Unexpected Vistitor - To BI or not to BI is that the question :o)

Nice title isnt't it. Well it all started when Paulette texted me last Saturday regarding an unexpected visitor from a favorite country of ours. We all went gaga about it , wishful thinking included, that this unexpected visitor is somebody who we LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH (hihihihi).


Really its wishful thinking that the unexpected visitor is Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. Tet also texted me that she also have a visitor from the same country visiting her blog. Since all our personal blogs have direct links , I was hoping that the same person would visit my blog as well.

The greatest surprise popped out one me when I visited my blog and looked at my sitemeter. Lo what did I see, Pau and Tet's visitor is also my visitor Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. The person used Tet's blog links to our site to visit my blog then Paulette's blog. Pau's visitor stayed for almost 1hr and 7mins while 30mins on my blog. To be honest, Paulette's blog is more interesting and amusing than mine especially when she does her thesis. (Indirect advertising of Paulette's blog, bandstalker)

I was soooooo curious about this unexpected visitor that I looked at the details of who visited my blog. This is my reaction when I found out the IP address of my visitor Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. Well anybody can dream right, but if this IP address is really Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting , haaaaaayyyyyyyy, thanks so much (hehehehe). Hope you will come and visit regularly. I will try to update my blog site regularly now so that there is something for you to read not just the regular everyday update.

Still wishing its Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting yup, yup and a million yups, anybody can dream right.

Till next time, an-nyeong ee keseyo. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time here. Came here from bandstalker blog and after reading her entry that a certain visitor also visit here. I can see why, very interesting reading as well. Just wanted to say Thank you and I enjoy reading!

Kim ^^

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Kim,

thank you so much for visiting my blog. I enjoy what I do and hearing comments like this makes my heart grow fonder. again, kamsa hamneeda.

flor

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor,

I should be the one saying Thanks! Reading yours and Paulette's blog makes my day. Forgot to comment on this visitor..heeh. Anything is possible right?

Kim ^^

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Kim ^^ chinggu-ya,

You're right, no harm in being a dreamer.

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home