A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, June 16, 2006

BI – KYO

Can’t think of a right title for this topic so I might as well use their names instead. Well, its obvious that I am one of those Rain Fans who would like to see the two ending up together as couple. Call me whatever you like but I think the two really compliment each other well.

I heard this from the grapevine so don’t ask me the source, that some fans are bashing the so-called BI-KYO relationship, if ever there is one. They would rather see RAIN single and unattached to any body so that they can dream of him as being involved with nobody but himself??? or herself, dream on people.

I’m sorry if I offended anybody but I see no reason why the BI-KYO relationship, again if it is true, should be bashed and be a big deal to anyone. Again, sorry if others don’t agree with me but I also believe that being a fan, we also should understand that Rain would also want to be happy. Give the guy a break for heaven sake.

He is human like anybody else. For me Rain is a total performer on stage. He is a different person when he performs, he gives his best so that every money his fans spend just to watch his concert will go home nostalgic of his performance. Rain even said that even if he spit blood while performing he would continue his act. A very tragic motto for me but I for one will say that it’s true. When I watch his last Rainy Day Concert in Bangkok, I know for a fact that he is not feeling well, yet he tried and gave out his best just to prove to his fans that he will never let them down. My heart cried out for him when I heard how hoarse his voice was but I knowing Rain, he will not let his illness be in the way, he will still do his job. That is Rain as a singer, an artist. But after every performance, after every rehearsal, he is still Mr. Jeong Jihun, a man who also needs a hug after a days work and an assurance from a “SPECIAL SOMEONE” that he did great job, someone to cook his dinner for him, someone to give him a massage after a hard day at work, etc, etc, etc. Some would say JYP can give him the praises he wants to hear while Appa Jeong can give him the first one but if you’re honest with yourself and had experienced having a someone special in your life you would agree with me that it’s incomparable.

Again, I don’t see anything wrong, if ever there is any truth in it, though I hope there is, if BI and KYO really are in love with each other and have plans of settling down in the future. Being a fan of Rain, I will still support him even though he is already a married man. Don’t you want to see him carrying his kid one of these days, I for one would love to. I would love to see Rain happy no matter whom he decided to marry.

Rain needs our support as a fan but Rain is also a guy who needs somebody to love him and be happy with. If we really love Rain, we will support him in all his efforts. Rain has a good head on his shoulder so he knows who is right for him. If he gets blinded by love then let the guy be, some of us experienced how it is to be blinded by love and no amount of advise can make us back off of such love, right.

So to Rain and Song, my BI and Nuna, if ever you decide to marry someday, you have my support and I wish you all the happiness and love in this world. Aja Aja Fighting. Be strong the 2 of you, if you really love each. There may be consequences if ever you decide to make your relationship known, just be strong and have faith. Who knows there might be others who would also love to see the two of you settle down. Whatever you decide on, just remember to respect each other’s opinion, no point in arguing or listening to rumors. Trust, Love and Respect each other because that would be the key for a long and lasting relationship.

This is just my opinion and dream for the two people I admire. Thanks.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree, he's only human so let him live his life as you live yours. What ever his decision is, I will support him 120% of the way. Aja Aja Fighting Bi!

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this.. I am also another bikyo dreamer.. I would love for them to be dating or even married!! Because they really compliment each other so well.
For the fans who want to see him unattached, I just wanted to say that you guys are extremely selfish! If that is the case, you fans better don't date anyone and stay single too!!
For every artists I support, I always want them to find happiness and have a family of their own.. To see Bi with his own children and wife.. that'll be a dream come true...
If only Andy Lau will get marry and have kids too then it'll be perfect for me... ^^

happybi

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

I was so sad when I heard this news about some fans not wanting BI to be attached to anyone. Was glad that you're one of those who want to see Rain happy. Fans who thinks BI should be single is really very selfish, maybe they are also "DREAMING" that BI will like them and someday marry them. When Pau and the V-Team were discussing this, we really emphatize with Rain, we just hope that he will fight for the love of his life. No was able to reach the peak ok his carreer so for me I wont be such a big loss if He will decide to get married. Then we will all be nuna and godmother to the little BI.

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you truly love someone, you would set them free. Also, you would want to see them happy. Why would people rather he stay single? Not to mention, such a waste of good genes if he's not going to pass them on. I want to see many little Bi running around. If he's happy, I'm happy.

Kim ^^

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

exactly, love you Kim for thinking like us. How nice it would be to see a little Bi running around calling Bi Appa.

4:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bi Appa.. ^^ I love the sound of that.. let just all hope he make the big announcment soon!!.. I believe many of his fans will support this.. so let hope it is true!!!.. ^^

happybi

8:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Bi-kyo fan..
I agree with the above said.If it's true that they have feelings for each other,we as fans should support them. Bi needs the love and I don't wish to see him lonely. Fans should not fear that they would lose him if he has a girlfriend.I hope that I am not reading too much into certain reactions of his at the Kbs awards 2004.He did look the happiest .His
little eyes sparkled.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

We are all hoping and praying for his happiness. so whatever makes him happy we should support him. he has given us the kind of Rain performance we expect from him, so the least that we can do is to support his happiness.

raina

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home