A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life's Simple Pleasures

I promised Tet that I will also list my 10 life's simple pleasure. hope you like my response.

"Instructions: Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used."
1. a camera in my hand. this is one hobby i enjoy doing. i want to be a photographer before because i like taking pictures of the views and silhouettes. this is one of my frustration coz, this hobby is darn expensive mainly because the gadget needed is very expensive.
2. spending quality time with my kid. i try as much as possible to spend my time with my kid. we talk about anything under the sun and sometimes i feel my kid is more mature than i am. when we do get the chance to go out, our number 1 destination, Time Zone.
3. being alone. i enjoy doing things on my own sometimes. a walk in the park, eating out or watching movie.
4. eating at minsuk. this is a favorite korean resto of the v-team and we never let a friday each month pass by without eating at this resto.
5. blog update. it was Tet who introduced my to this. what started out as a passion to do my own version of Rain updates became the start of my own personal blog. not contended with just updates on Rain, I started creating Rain links which includes latest pics, MVs, TV series, song lyrics and etc. now i have other blogs which i update almost everyday because i enjoy doing it because of the response i get from those who enjoy visiting my sites.
6. onite with my chinggus. this i enjoy so much. during our recent coffee night outs, we agreed on doing onites even no one is celebrating a birhtday.

7. texting. my morning greet to my chinggus is a daily dose of my words of wisdom. i enjoy sending them text messages just to remind them that they are always remembered.
8. internet surfing. i also enjoy surfing the web for the latest update on Rain and other artist i like.
9. saying a short prayer.
10. doing nothing at all. just lazying around is already pure pleasure for me. at least i dont have to think of what i should and should not be doing.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listed 5 on Paulette's blog already, was still thinking of the other 5. This would be a good place to finish it.

6. Reading blog. There's an enjoyment to reading how other feels and reacts to thing. Sometime, identical to me and sometime, totally opposite. Sometimes, I even pick up stuff that I would notice.

7. A good book. I'm an avid romance novel reader. Give me a good book and it'll make my day. Reason why I always day dream about Bi-Kyo. I can easily see them as the hero and heroine of the book I'm reading.

8. Sudoko. Such a fun game. Nice and simple, those Japanese sure knows to come up with simple stuff.

9. Home cooked meal. Though I enjoy eating out, coming home to a good meal and just enjoying the peace and quiet is nice.

10. Finding cheap and nice shoe. I'm a shoe fanatic, have a closet full of shoe but still can't resist buying another one if the price is right.

Kim ^^

5:09 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Well done,my day is not complete without your daily text mesage.

7:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor,

Great list. I did mind at Pau's blog!

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your child?

happybi ^^

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

my kid is 7 yrs old.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

me too, feel like my day is not complete without texting you peeps. that way at least you would know that i always remember you.

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

nice list Kim ^_^

i think i know what my #11 list is, leeting people though my blog. thanks for reading my blog.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

my mistake, i meam meeting not leeting, wrong typing, mian hae.

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adding another to the list..heehe. I have a lot more as well.

#1 for me really should be knowing Bi. Thanksful to him because I met all of you through him.

Kim ^^

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Great list Kim, i'm glad also that i met everybody through him.

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor: 7 yrs old.. before you know it.. they'll be all grown up.. ^^

Kim: Great list.. and I love the one you add afterward.. because of Bi.. we met a lot of new friends online.... ^^

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Hi happy Bi!

yeah nice knowing you peeps. have a nice day.

flor

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Hi happy Bi!

yeah nice knowing you peeps. have a nice day.

flor

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home