A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Onite Pictures

Just like to answer question regarding the onite pictures I posted in my other blog. Yes one of those who are in the picture is me. People are so intrigued on how I look, don’t be. Not worth a second look ladies, that is the reason why I don’t post my pictures. Had I been a bit younger, I would have but am not. Pau said I don’t look my age, Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingshe’s my friend so let’s leave it at that. Love you Pau. I sound young if you will listen to my voice over the phone. I even had an American caller who wants to meet me in person because he thought I am so sexy and beautiful. He even gave me his home address, email address and cel phone number just for me to get in touch with him. He is as young as Rain, so no thanks and besides I already did my vow of celibacy, hahahaha. Joking aside, this lady is contented with her life right now, it’s enough that I am a Rain fan and a mother of a 7 year old kid. (link again to the onite pictures) http://rainajihun.multiply.com/photos

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Age is just a number, doesn't reflect who you really are. As long if you are happy, healthy and enjoy everything you are doing now, that's what important right?

Kim ^^

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Kurae, kamsa hamneeda chinggu-ya. well as long as we enjoy feeling young thats all that matter. take care Kagami!

5:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say to myself that I'm still young every day..haha. Though my age does not reflect it, my looks, my mind and my action clearly states it. Not that I'm in denial of my age, just that it doesn't matter to me what the number is. In my own mind and in my heart, I established a different number. One of these days, my body may catch up and tell me I have aged but that doesn't stop my mind and heart from thinking otherwise.

Kim ^^

7:17 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

very well said Kagami, very well said indeed.

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home