A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

THANKS CHINGGUS FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

This will be short, just like to take this opportunity to thank Lai and Tet for the words of encouragement they’ve given me when I was feeling so down. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don’t have the right words to say to you peeps, this Sandoo-ya lady is really lucky to find someone who will listen to her. I know I am not making any sense to anybody but Tet and Lai would understand what I am saying. I don’t want to go back to my Sangdoo life ladies, you know that, hope I won’t. Had enough of it and maybe this time am scared that there’s no turning back if that happens.

Hope you won’t get tired of me. Will miss you ladies so much if you do. Tet, a cup of Misto is okay with me, let’s have enjoy a cup one of this days.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well over there. Hang in there okie. AJA AJA Fighting!

Kim ^^

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i'm okay right now. pau, tet and lai was with me and at least i was able to relax a bit.

true enough what you said, aja aja fighting!!!

7:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good to know. Don't let anything bring you down okie.

Kim ^^

9:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better.. Isn't it awesome to have a great group of gals as your friend?? When things are down.. they are just a call away..^^ That's what friends are for and I'm so happy you have friends like that!

Aja!

happybi

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

:o)

4:04 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

You have always been there for us so it's only fair that we reach out to you when the going get rough. I'm just happy I can tell when you need someone to distract you even for just a while. Saranghae chingu.....

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

there's only one thing i can say chinggu, although mere words are not enough to express it, sarang hae chinggu-ya. you were always the best shoulder to cry on, cant forget the first day i opened up my life to you. though I have Rain to thank for but it was you who was there all along. gomapta sis, hope you wont get tired of being there for me.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home