A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Funny Incident - under the "RAIN"

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI was on my way home last Tuesday morning when I had this funny idea popping out of my mind. Tet and I was having such a good time thinking about the "moving on" syndrome that I figured why not make a blog on our new found interest. Actually the joke started out actually nothing more but a pure joke but now thinking about it, yeah, why not go for it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While on the bus ride home the next morning, I was already thinking how I will set-up my new Shinwa blog and also KHD. In fact, I am going to ask Pau's assistance to help me set-up the latter's blog. KHD blog would be very different from my Rain and Shinwa blog because I will be setting it up on my multiply site. With regards to Shinwa, I have already an outline on how I will set it up, I got this idea when Samsung sent me an invitation to part of the Shinwa fanclub. I was rallying how I will start the site, the links and all those stuff and the changes I have to do in my present blog, etc, etc. I was even telling Rain, mian hae for the sudden switch because to be honest, i haven't gotten any news update from him lately. I was even telling Rain that I will never, ever leave him because it was because of him that I have found my V-Team.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Would you believe that after I getting off the bus, heavy rain poured on me as if to tell me serves me right for switching to Shinwa and KHD. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I was so surprise by what happened that I practically yelled, "why be jealous when I already assured you (Rain) that I am not nor will I leave You." I will still keep my Rain site Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and will still update it not just for my own interest but for the interest of those who are reading my Rainblog. A passer by was looking stragely Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting at me that I came to my senses, I was already talking to myself. I was soaking wet, and to think I havent gottent any sleep yet, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting am tired from working graveyard shift and this is what I get. While walking home, I was laughing at myself of this incident coz' just goes to show how Rain really affected my life. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Know what Rain, if ever you are reading our blog, the only thing that I can say to you right now, "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE."

When Pau, Tet and Cha and I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting went last Friday night, we also got the same downpour when we started talking about Shinwa. We were all laughing coz this always happen whenever we talk about other Korean artiste. Rain is a very jealous guy, doesn't want us to be discussing other men except him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor,

Perhaps it's his way of telling you that it's okay to think of others? It's certainly a signal and if nothing happens, you guys would never make note of what he wanted to say...hehehe.

Kim ^^

5:47 PM

 
Blogger charity said...

ok just as what i smsed pau and tet...when it rains its shinhwa! (on the loose!)

7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sign Flor. it's a sign!! ekekkek

happybi ^^

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Just cant stop myself from smiling everytime it Rains when I listen to Shinwa songs.

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home