A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Missing the Updates

Mian hae guys for not being able to update my blog. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Got so many things in my mind lately. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Still trying to fathom the conversation Tet and me had last Thursday night. We were trying to have a good time figuring out how Shinwa was able to catch most of our interest right now when our topic switched to Rain and Pau. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sorry guys but cant divulge what the topic was all about but the topic became too hot for Tet and me to handle Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting that we decided to lie low on our interest on Rain for awhile and focus our interest for the time being to Shinwa (particularly on Hye Sung) for Tet and for me my all time favorite host Ho Dong. Dont worry guys, its not that we dont like Rain anymore, its more of a joke between us chinggus. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting We did told Pau about it and she was hoping that our wild imagination would come true (boy! talk about wishful thingking, this is to the max) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Just watch out guys, if you cant see anymore updates on my Rain site, it would be because I decided to give Pau all due respect to update you guys on Rain. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting What my next site would be called, let's see,







here it is - The Ho Dong of My Life Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting No joke guys, I do like Ho Dong. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you talking about Ho Dong the one who also host Xman? If so I love that guy too!! He's so so so funny!!!!... Loved him when he hosted "predestine relationship" and now I loved him on xman!! I love it when he turn on his own team mate.. kekekekk It cracks me up when he fight KJK too!! ekekekke
Anyway, looking forward to seeing your new format!!! I'm sure it'll be great as always!!

happybi ^^

9:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too funny. I'm a big fan of Shinwha as well. Though not any particular member. When it comes to group, I like them as a group and rarly focus on the individual until I saw them on XMan...hahah. The same for Kim Jong Kook, crazy about his group Turbo but not until XMan was I hooked on him.

Take it easy over there. Hope to see updates regardless if it's Bi related.

Kim ^^

1:31 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

hahaha, and you never mentioned that you'll blog about my current kimchi babe Hye Sung!

Maybe the reason I like Shinhwa as a group is because their bonding went beyond friendship and ended up like blood brothers. Something I truly wish to happen with us and the rest of the V team.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

I like them as well. I love the bonding between each member and just like us, we can be who we are.

4:57 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

yes, we're talking about the same person. he is a funny guy, and i love it also when he tries imitates the actions of other players. just wondering, does he have a girlfriend?

5:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KHD with a girlfriend!!! arghhhhh ekkekek Honestly I can't picture him with anyone.... he's too focus on himself. ekekekek I love it when he dances.. it's so old fashion but so funny!!! He's a really funny guy and is a really good host.. Still find it funny that he farted playing the horse game in Xman.. felt bad for all the guys who have to suffered.. ekeke especailly Miss Shin. ekekek he's another funny one!!!! ^^

happybi..

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

do you KHD would mind if i volunteer to be his girlfriend (LOL), just a joke. the peepls at x-men are just having so much fun teasing each other that they dont mind small things like a fart (but man that's grose if you're the recipient of it)

4:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he doesn't mind.. and yes it was really gross when he did it but it was so funny!!.. I was banging on my table laughing my butt off when it happened. ekekkekek my hubby of course came down to the basement and asked me if I was OK.. ekekekekek he thought I was getting hurt downstair. ekekekkek

happybi..

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home