A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, July 21, 2006

MISTAKES I THOUGHT I LEARNED

My head is empty right now on what to post in this blog, I thought and thought of things that might be interesting and came up with this topic:

1. Mistake can either make you or break you.

2. Mistakes can make us strong. I dont know how strong but sometimes we cant be strong always. We are still human, right, we are also hurt along the way no matter how much assurance we get.

3. Did I really learned from my mistake or did I make a bigger mistake by trying to avoid it.

4. By trying to do what is expected of me, I forgot the most important aspect in my life, "Believing in my own judgement." I was used and abused by trying to be somebody I am not just to be accepted, it didnt do anything good it only left me with a shattered outlook in life. I was just lucky that there are still people who believe and care for me. They made a difference in my life right now.

5. I heard people say "I will be there to help you out, to support you and back you up." But would you believe the same people were the very ones who hurt you the most.

6. If only life is like a telephone dialler, all you need is just disconnect the call if a mistake is made, then dial another number to cheer you up.

7. This is the worst mistake one can ever do, "BY BEING SILENT AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL." Why be silent, just dont like to argue with anybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other side to love is hate, reason why the more you love someone, the more it hurts. I love your perspective on many of this, thank you so much for sharing.

Kim ^^

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

you're most welcome

4:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting read Flor. Thanks for sharing..

As for #5: I will never trust that person again. Getting burn once is enough already.

My favorite is #7.. Never believe in keeping quiet. I will only make you feel bad.. so why not speak up and make yourself feel better right? ^^

happybi

6:27 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

again thanks for the response. makes me feel better now.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home