A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

RAIN's - FASHION STATEMENT FOR THE MONTH

I know I am not one of those fashion GURUs who can identify or can mix match clothes for it to look cool and fashionable but hey, one can only take too much on the "Fashion Statement" other people would like to flaunt to the public. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Mian hae, I love Rain and to be honest I can tolerate whatever fashion he would want to "model" or wear. Take the case of the LV shoes with ribbon. Well, let's just say I am not used to seeing men wear shoes with "Ribbons" on it coz for me ribbons are more suited for cute little girls. But then again, because he's Rain, I was able to convinse myself that it might look good also on men.


But for heaven's sake, I dont understand the recent fashion statement of our OPPA. I dont understand wae? such outfit should be worn. I heard it was given by some fans ( i am not very sure about this report, just heard it from the grapevine). But BI, enough is enough, and why the F#@* word on the shirt. Sorry again, can I assume that you dont know the word??????????

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..Flor, I love his outfit. I had a really good laugh seeing it. It's not too bad but I think seeing it once is enough. Unless he put even more holes into it.

Kim ^^

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His outfit made me laugh so for that I have to thanks him!! Especially since work has been lousy!! ^^

happybi

1:14 PM

 
Blogger charity said...

well at least he has an undershirt..imagine if theres none!

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Im outvoted this time, point taken guys, i just hope he wont dress up this way again. but thinking about it, i have to give him credit for being absent for so long, he was able to make us laugh even just a bit.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Ay EWAN!!!!!!!!!!! ;p

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home