A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Too Much of a Coincidence

After a whole week of working in the wee hours in the morning, my days-off had always been a very sacred time for my kid and myself, as well.

My days off are spent bonding with my son, asking him how his day went by and since it was announced that classes are suspended, I was really looking forward to spending more time with him. I was also looking forward to updating my laptop with the much needed codecs Lai gave me, so the first thing I did when I arrived Monday morning was to wash-up, eat lunch and give my kid a hug. I had a small chitchat with my son when he announced he would like to get some nap since classes are suspended. When I arrived my room, the first thing I reached out off my cabinet was my laptop. I was debating whether or not to delete my Bi files when I totally decided to delete them since I have backup files of those clips and pictures saved in cds. I was actually deleting files and started defragging my laptop so that when I upload the codecs and other application my PC will run smoothly. Everything went on smoothly, I was even able to watch some of the new clips of Shinhwa until the wee hours of the morning. I even uploaded some new pictures and even changed my wallpaper to Shinhwa.
The greatest surprise of my life happened when my kid asked me to open my laptop. I turned on the laptop, but power is dead. I tried everything to open the laptop but nothing happened. I was already panicking coz' I cant live without my laptop especially during my days off. Till this day, my PC is still out. I texted the V-Team about what happened to my precious possession, I got a unanimous comment from all of them:
PAU - why do you have to delete BI's file, that's what you get for deleting our BIs file.

TET - you should have at least left some of BIs file. I did

CHA - BI not happy with what you did, Maybe BI is making is presence known once again to you.
LAI - Oh! Really, why do you have to delete BIs file. He's not happy with what you did.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. Add up to the burden, I am already feeling so guilty for having deleted the files and to think I was even planning on re-uploading some of his clips.
Too much of a coincidence, remeber my previous post A Funny Incident - under the "RAIN" I was soaking wet from head to foot when I was caught in the middle of a Rain blast after getting off from the bus.

I am lost, cant do anything now without thinking what will happen if I switch totally to other Korean Artist. Me scared????? NAWWWWWWWWWW just thinking why?????

LOVE YOU RAIN

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Flor!!! Works has been tough lately but after reading what you just posted..I am feeling so much better now.. why?? Because I just LMAO!! ekekekkek The Volt team.. they are tooo funny!! Instead of offering help they went and ask you deleted Bi's file. ekekekkek Honestly, I think that would have been my first respond too but seeing it happen to you is too funny...^^ So you better becareful my friend... Bi's getting mad at you!!! ekkekeke
So my last question... Is your laptop really dead??? Or did you manage to fix it?? Hope so..

happybi ^^

12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but I have to laugh at this. Too much of a coincidence, you should say, "I now learn my lesson"...hahah.

I hope you can get the laptop working again, I think "he" has play enough tricks on you.

Kim ^^

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

ith kimchie or kimchie chigae. cha cooks a very delicious kimchie chigue and you have just got to taste it. works wonders with ramen. shucks i am so hungry.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i haven't have it checked yet. its Raining so hard out here and I might just damage the laptop more if it gets wet. Yes, its kinda strange and pretty weird how Rain affected the us so much. Even when we go out to have our usual Friday gigs discussing nothing and switching from one topic to another, then all of a sudden Rain comes pouring down. we will just look at each other then start laughing our heads off.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

PS Kim and Happybi
At least I made you day. rain can make us look bad even though we are just doing it for fun. I havent forgotten about Rain, he will always be #1 among the Korean Artist I love.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger marissa said...

I really hope you can have it working by Monday because more clips are coming your way. Looking on the bright side, at least you've learned your lesson, keep some Bi for life (pc life that is).

7:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah...keeps some Bi for life, love that phrase Marissa.

Good luck Flor, sounds like you'll be needing it. Hopefully, it's not too much damage.

Kim ^^

6:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Flor!! And like Marissa said.. better copy back some Bi's photo to your laptop so it won't die again after it is fixed!! ^^
Rain really changed all of us. ekekekekk

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

yyeah, i plan on putting BIs file back in my laptop, the thing is i havent gotten it fix yet. i had it estimated for repair, aiggooooooooo so expensive.

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! sorry to hear that.. if you were in Boston. I would have help you fix it for free!

happybi

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

thanks felise,i will still scout around. just hope i can find one soon. :(

3:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Expensive???..Yikes. Did they tell you what the problem may be?

Kim ^^

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i havent brought it yet to any repair store. still looking for a better deal.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

pau chinggu-ya,
thanks for the advise problem is with the kind of activities we have lined up for ourselves, buying a new one right now is out of the question, haayyyyyyyy! :(

4:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home