A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

BIT UNDER THE WEATHER :(

Sorry guys if I have been slacking off these past few days. Got caught in the rain before going to work yesterday and now I have an awful cold. Its a good thing Thet is around, at least, our Shinhwa blog is always updated. Mianhae chinggu-ya if I leave all the updating to you. I cant even update my own blog now :(

Will make up once I feel better. What I want to do after making this entry is to sleep before going to work. Yeah, I still have to work. I have to or my scheduled leave might get affected.

I have loads of pictures of Shinhwa but I cant upload it even at my other site. Will ask Pau if she can help me upload the pics at another site. Even photobucket is not working out right today, I think its also under the weather.

Catch you all later peeps. Take care and dont get sick like me :(

Dont let the bedbugs bite. As James would have always ask me if I feel down, "Whose your friend?" I will always answer him, Garfield. Why garfield, I dont know either. Just the first word to enter my head.
Later guys, thanks again.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest over there and drink plenty of fluid. I hope you will recover quickly. With the wet weather you have there, it's easy to get sick so take care of yourself okie.

Don't worry about keeping up with the updates. Good things are worth the wait right?

Kim ^^

5:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes.. first Charity having stomach problem, then Pau. getting grouchy from snake incident, and now you are sick!!! Hope you will get better soon!! Liked Kim said, drink plenty of flood and get as much sleep as you can!!..

happybi

6:01 AM

 
Blogger marissa said...

Don't worry ladies I made sure Flor eats and drinks her meds on time so I'm hoping she feels better now.

2:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that Marissa. Everyone becoming sick these days. Not good.

Kim ^^

7:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa: Cool!! Really nice that she has friends like you gals to relied on. I wouldn't mind being sick then!1 ekkekek J/K

Flor: getting better soon!! October is just around the corner so you need to be in shape for your trip!!

happybi ^^

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for all the concern guys. am back again and will try to catch up with the updates. still weak but ok.

4:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care over there. Make sure you fully recover before making a comeback. You don't want to fall sick again. With Rizza coming back, you have many late nights to go to..hehehe. You need the extra energy. AJA AJA!

Kim ^^

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

Hi Kim, miss you and Felise. Really i'm ok now. I have pretty good doctors out here. they even have a feeding program setup just for me. love these guys, never left me out especially when i needed them.

7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, heard Charity and Marissa is getting you to eat over there. You're too skinny as it is, don't be skipping any more meals. You need the energy.

You know the saying, "A friend in need is a friend indeed". At time like this, you can tell who your true friends are. It's really great to know that you have them to rely on.

Glad to hear that you are really feeling better.

Kim ^^

5:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Liked Kim said. you are skinny enough already so good to know the gals are taking care of you! ^^

happybi

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

their my source of strenth right now. they know that. love these peeps and will always love them as long as i live.

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home