A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3rd Boooobooooo in my Life

For those peeps who are used to getting my morning text greets, mianhae, my celfone is down. I know Tet already informed the V-Team, and it may take quite sometime before I can have my cel fone back. I dont want to explain anymore why my phone went dead on me, I am just having one of those lucky days. The only good news I got about my cel is that Sony Ericsson will repair my phone since its still under warranty, meaning no added expenses on my part.
When I was reflecting what I did before my cel died on me, I remember doing somthing PABBO again. It is too much, just too much of a coincidence, waaahhhhh, I am having the best days of my life. I told myself I have only one thing to do and say,

"I got the message, kurae. Please, no need to destroy my things, okay."
The only thing left that keeps me sane after work is my MP3. Dont worry, I've learned my lesson, no more deleting of your songs, goshhhhhhhh. If ever I will add any more songs in my MP3, I will just buy a memory card where all those added songs will be stored, okay. I feel like a fool having to explain this to you. What I dont get is why??????????
I was pondering on this thought, what if I really decided to ........................... What will happen to me????????
Forget it, let's just say I didnt say anything anymore.

8 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Do I have to repeat myself "Told you so". He just treasures that much so don't let go.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekekekekek Flor!! You are really having a run of bad luck!! Hope you will get your cell phone fix soon!

happybi...

6:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about bad luck. You deleted his photo or ring tone didn't you? Just when I thought you learn your lesson...aigoo! At least it's still under warrenty. Take it easy over there and we'll all pray for your MP3 player.

Kim ^^

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

i got the mesagge. Kim i deleted both, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh. too late when i realized what i did. i first deleted the pics almost a week ago, nothing happend. i deleted his pantech song a day before my fone went dead. nice string of good luck, all related to only one person. he is so nice, aint he. a very jealous guy. he must have love me so much. doesnt want me to be loving another man.

8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flor: It's a sign I'm telling you!!! Bi doesn't like to share. ekekekekkekek

happybi ^^

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deleted BOTH!!! Wow, you really risk it didn't you. You're brave!! Good luck over there, hopefully, you have already gotten a replacement.


Pau: Very high risk, be very cautious of it..ehhee. Or else, might end up being part of the Extreme CF where things come falling down..ahah.

Kim ^^

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

cha was very kind to lend me her spare cel fone. i asked SE if they can still repair the fone, at least i got a positive feedback. the bomber is their promise to repair it by friday, became a saturday and saturday became a monday (aug7). i dont know what they'll say next. i miss my fone already. i leard a very expensive message from BI, never to fall in love with another guy while he is not yet ready to let go.

4:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home