A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

EXERCISE TO KEEP IN SHAPE???????????????

I exercise because I know it will keep me fit and will give me the shape I need to keep that self confidence glowing in me. But when I looked at the pics of these women, I said forget it. On second thought, are these really women or man trapped on a woman's body. Whatever, I will not do this to myself, my opinion only. But it sure scared the heck out of me. Remind me to NEVER exercise again!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never understand body builders. They put their body up for such torture and it does not look good at all. Especially when it's a female.

Kim ^^

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: YIKES!!!!

Doesn't look good at all!!! I rather be chubby then being built like THAT!!..

happybi

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

right, i dont think any man would love to see their woman looking like this.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home