A place where you can read almost anything and everything under the sun.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Road Trip with my Chinggus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know everybody have read tet and Pau's blog already - reagarding our Road for Rain Trip, so there's no need for me to repeat what had been blogged. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had a ball that day and I will never forget it for the rest my life. I enjoyed being with Tet, Pau, Cha and Lai. They made my day so bright and I appreciate the concern they showed when we went to the church in Lipa, Batangas. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Overall, I hope we do it again. ot for anything else, but at least a chance to be with them again. Words cannot describe what I feel right now. I was teary eyed and so did Lai, Tet and Cha when we read Pau's blog. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Know what guys, my MP3 was not spared. I did not bring my MP3 when we left for the trip and you know that I have to go straight for work that night after the trip so it was already Sunday when I used my MP3 again. Guess what, when I played my Shinhwa song, it wont show the title of the Shinhwa songs plus there is something wrong with the music whenever I play them. Weird is when I play BIs song, I can listen to his songs as if nothing is wrong with my MPS3. Know what I think right now, I think you now have an answer on who BIs secret lover is. He cant accept the fact that I have moved on with my life even though he will always be the Rain in my Heart. He just cant let go when I have much pretty well accepted that he is in love with someone else. I hope he will spare me his whatever it is that he's feeling right now. I want to move on and I also want to be happy, and for me to be able to move on, I need to divert my attention to something or "someone" else. Hahahaha, as if Rain cares if something happen with my things although its very weird that everytime something happen to my things, i did something related to Rain. What yah think??????????????????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u dont mind im just curious who is Bis lover or he is in love wid whom? tnx in advance.

5:02 AM

 
Blogger Flor said...

sorry I dont have any idea.

4:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..Flor, I really feel your pain over there. He's really causing havoc in your life.

Kim ^^

5:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bi's in love with ME!!!! ekkekekekek I wished!! ekekkekek ^^

Flor: You are very unlucky!!! Hope it'll go away ASAP!!!

happybi

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Flor said...

when pau was asking us who BIs secret lover I told her it was me. He was causing too much havoc in my life when he found out that I became a Shinhwa fan. He just dont like the fact that we both have our own lives to deal with. (pwahahahaha)

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home